IoT Wireless Technology
Support and consulting for high frequency technology
Many IoT products include embedded systems. These are connected via a wide variety of radio technologies and exchange messages and data.
The material and mechanical construction of the product design often prevent a physically optimal data transmission.
Therefore, the manufacturer’s challenge lies in the optimal combination of future-proof radio solution and antenna optimisation taking into account the often difficult design and installation solutions of the entire product.
ithinx can look back on many years of experience and expertise in the field of high frequency technology.
The ithinx development experts support customers from a wide variety of industries – like digital toys, intelligent sensors, locking systems or lighting technology – and advise regarding the question:
How can you – despite all the challenges – achieve excellent antenna performance, meet current standards, and pass international radio licensing?
Our project steps
- Concept, power circuit with circuit and EM field simulation
- Component and material characterization
- Antenna measurement and ensuring radio performance with communication tester and shielding chambers
- Transfer to production after achieving certification and approval
- Cellular solutions 2G,3G,4G, LowPowerWAN using NB-IoT, LoRa or Sigfox
- Inhouse/Meshed: WLAN, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, ZigBee
- Positioning/Tracking, etc.: GPS, BLE-Beacons, RFID, NFC, etc.
- Approval and market placement according to CE, RED, FCC, ISED, RTA, UL, CCC, with EMC, Safety